Guess who’s 18 today ?? Here are 18 things I’ve learned in my life so far:
- If you want to accomplish something you have to be willing to put in the work.
- Just because there is hate in the world doesn’t mean you should contribute to the negative energy
- Helping people is one of the greatest feelings in the world
- Hugs are super nice and comforting
- Toxic relationships hold you back. Let them go.
- Don’t try to please everyone. There will always be somebody who isn’t happy with your choices.
- Appreciate the little things.
- Have an open mind. Welcome people with open arms.
- Your feelings are valid so don’t apologize for having them (and don’t bottle them up either)
- Don’t be afraid of failure; failure leads to success.
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed, take a break. Your mental health is more important than work.
- You can’t fix stupid people : )
- Life goes by faster than you think
- If you don’t understand something, Don’t be afraid to ask questions
- Take all opportunities that come your way. It’s better to say “I can’t believe I did that” than “I wish I had done that”
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself. There will always be somebody that’ll accept and love you just the way you are.
- Tell the truth. It’s easier to speak the truth than trying to keep up a lie.
- Life’s pretty good and I’m happy I stuck with it
Thank you for all you’re love and support!!